Bye bye 2015, Hello 2016

4 comments

Dies wird mein letzter Post des Jahres 2015 sein. Ich wünsche euch allen einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr und viel Glück, Liebe und Gesundheit!

Wer noch den Abend verfolgen will, einfach auf mein Instagram vorbeischauen!

Tunika(Tunic) -  ASOS CURVE/ Leggings - H&M/ Ohrringe(Earrings) - TAKKO/ Kette(Necklace) - Claire's/ Uhr(Watch) - Casio

This will be my last post of 2015. I wish you all a happy new year and lots of luck, love and health!

Whoever wants to keep up with whats going on, can check out my Instagram!

xoxo,

SHARE:
Next PostNeuerer Post Previous PostÄlterer Post Startseite

4 Kommentare

  1. Happy New Year, I hope you had a good one and I wish you all the best in 2016!

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wie schön du strahlst! Bin auf die Post im Jahr 2016 gespannt! glg Lourdes

    AntwortenLöschen

BLOG TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig